Hereâ€™re the 10 reasons you should be subscribing to my website, Andy McGowan.
- You will learn to work your way through financial advice.
- I will show you how to save money with some smart living tips.
- How does a healthy body work for you to make a healthy mind?
- If youâ€™re a loser, thatâ€™s not so bad. Learn why.
- Becoming an entrepreneur is not hard. Iâ€™ll show you the steps you can take.
- Do you know how to add QA (Quality Assurance) into your business?
- There is no age barrier to success or to starting something new.
- Healthy eating. I have some great tips on easy recipes that feed the brain and your body.
- My website has some terrific information about a whole range of topics. Fun to read.
- If you need a little advice on how to raise your children, look no further.
This last bit of advice is free!! J
If you’ve been reading stuff on this website, you can see there is a common theme that I have tried to instill into my readers and that I live by passionately. What do you think of this one? “If it ainâ€™t broke, donâ€™t fix it. But you can make it go better.â€ Thereâ€™s lots of catchy little sayings that carry a lot of weight when you think about them. But there’s a fundamental principle that you can try to do each day. Itâ€™s about taking one step at a time, progressing in small increments.
As hard as things might appear to you at first, breaking a large project into small steps, and take things one step at a time, will ensure your ultimate success.
How do you eat an elephant… “one bite at a time”.
But doing a little bit each day can fool you. Is working on something 7 hours in one session, once a week, better than allocating half an hour to it each day? My maths says that youâ€™re making twice the effort, right? Nope. It doesn’t work that way. Doing something incrementally, one small step, like 30 minutes a day, every day, creates momentum. One of the laws of the universe is the law of momentum: a body at motion will tend to remain in motion, a body at rest will tend to remain at rest. So that continual motion will produce results, and most of all it will help you develop a healthy habit. Usually, a habit is formed if you do something 21 days in a row…not every 7th day.
So if you don’t maintain some constant action, but instead start, stop, start, stop… it’s not the same thing. Do you need to be reminded me that there is something quite powerful in that daily step? I suggest you start practising that habit today. It’s easy enough once you get started. I don’t care what part of your life, whether it’s exercise, weight loss, reading good books, spending quality time with your kids, or working on your own business…Just do something toward your goal every day, and your success is guaranteed.
- Cascade Investment Fund exited agriculture and gas extraction assets - 05.01.2024
- DELTA 8 THC IN KANSAS: IS IT LEGAL & WHERE TO BUY IT IN 2022? - 22.12.2022
- Hi-Tech detection solutions - 07.11.2022